Intention Setting can be thought of as:
- Making a statement involving a personally held guiding principle, authentic desire or spiritual ideal.
- A statement expressing purpose, intent and attitude, from a place of personal alignment, feeling and wholeness.
Intention setting involves:
- Looking internally. Intention setting comes from the heart and is based on your internal feelings and desires.
- Thinking about what matters most to you. Finding out what you truly want.
- Letting go of any attachment to a specific outcome and instead, staying in alignment with your values.
- Dealing with any fears or negative thinking that gets in the way of those values.
- Coming from a place of gratitude, for where you are now and where you know you are going.
When Intention setting, you can:
- Connect your intention closely to your core values and thoughts. Your intention should come from your personal perspective.
- Use simple words and phrases that you want to align yourself with. e.g. Give and receive love, bravely step forward, peace and love.
- Make positive intentions, avoiding any negative words such as can’t, won’t. Use ‘start’ not ‘stop’, ‘will’ not ‘won’t’ etc.
- Base your life goals on the intentions you set, allowing their unfoldment without any attachment or feeling any stress attached to them.
- Use S.M.A.R.T. Goals as a process, while staying in alignment with your highest intentions.
Your intentions are the desires behind your goals. This energetic intention sent out to the universe combined with your actions on your goals is what powers their ultimate manifestation.
Let’s look at spirituality, what spirituality means and how to find yours. What is Spirituality? There are 3 Elements usually present in Spirituality. A belief in something bigger, or greater than ourselves. This could be God, Creation, a Group Consciousness, … Continue reading →
Why is it okay for any country to prosecute a foreign national for alleged offences committed outside that country’s own shores? If the US can do this to Julien Assange, they can do it to anyone, anywhere, any time. Including … Continue reading →
Avoiding a descent into the abyss… So which do you think I’m going to talk about in this post? Here are some clues. The following are some of the attributes that tend to be present… A power base and followers. … Continue reading →
Julian Assange reportedly came up with Wikileaks during the late 1990s. Today, he’s languishing in a British prison, as he waits for potential extradition to the United States. This post is about why.Continue reading →